Hunt & Kahn, P.A.                                                    1-800-777-2602

A Florida Law Firm Advocating for Creditor's Rights


 Make a Payment

♦ Personal Checks, Cashier's Checks, and Money Orders should be made payable to:

        Hunt & Kahn, P.A., Trust Account

        and should be mailed to:

        Hunt & Kahn, P.A.
        P.O. Box 934788
        Margate, Florida 33093-4788

        Please indicate your full name and H&K File Number on your check or money order
        We welcome the following forms of payment:
♦ Recurring Payments  Call us to setup recurring payment from your checking account
♦ Cash Payments  Call us for office location and hours of operation
        Wire Payments  Call us for wiring instructions
♦ Online Payments  Click below to pay using your checking account and routing number
        Debit and Credit Card Payments are NOT accepted

  We will not charge you transaction fees for any form of payment but certain minimums and restrictions may apply
  At our discretion, we may cease accepting certain forms of payment, offer new forms of payment,
  or require you to pay with certified funds
  Click Here to:

To access our online system, your must have your Hunt & Kahn File Number which can typically be found on the bottom of paperwork that we mailed to you (example: CAV-12345678).  If you do not have your Hunt & Kahn File Number, please contact us at 1-800-777-2602 and we will provide it to you.   If your File Number has an asterisk and you a paying online (example: CAV-12345678*1), then enter your File Number as CAV-12345678 without the asterisk and trailing number.